IBROWBAR MICROBLADING EDUCATION
Microblading is the most innovative and in-demand qualification in the world of beauty. Mariam Sultani, Director of iBrowBar, will teach you to master the art-form in the best way possible!
Having trained at internationally recognised cosmetic artistry academy’s in both Australia and Germany, Mariam’s signature technique is one of a kind.
Join us to learn the technique of microblade feather stroke brows, an ombre shaded lip or sharp defined eyeliner. All our courses offer 8 months ongoing professional support from Mariam and the IBROWBAR team.
Students receive 12 months ongoing professional support from Mariam and the IBROWBAR team.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRAIN WITH
Mariam is a certified trainer and the principal Cosmetic Tattooist at IBROWBAR SYD. Having years of Cosmetic Tattooing experience, Mariam is the trusted cosmetic tattooist for media personalities, models and influencers.
Mariam has completed courses in Australia as well as internationally and has found a gap in the educational sector. This line of work is constantly evolving, to ensure Mariam is at the forefront of the latest techniques she regularly trains alongside master cosmetic tattooists to ensure she is passing on the most current skills in 3D Microblading. This bespoke course combines various techniques and methods into a simple to follow course outline.
Mariam is certified in 3D Microblading, Shading, eyeliner and full lip blend tattooing and is highly ranked in the industry.
IBROWBAR Microblading Education offers flexible payment plans so students can pay the balance in easy installments.
Students are provided with 8 months support as well as a highly recognised certificate upon completion of this course.
Additionally, there will also be employment opportunities available to those who seek employment within IBROWBAR Pty Ltd once they receive their certification.
ABOUT THE COURSE
We offer an excellent high-level training with professional exchange of information and years of experience. Classes are held in an intimate group environment, so that each student receives undivided attention.
- Task 1 – Maintain Infection Control Standards
- Task 2 – Skin
- Task 3 – Consultations
- Task 4 – Microblading
- Task 5 – Golden Ratio & Shaping
- Task 6 – Brow Anatomy
- Task 7 – Identifying Spine Types
- Task 8 – Stroke Patterns
- Task 9 – Post Treatment Care
- Practice on skin simulation
- Live demonstration performed by Principal Artist, Mariam
- Students will then perform practical application on their own live model
Post course completion you will have 8 months support from Mariam & the iBrowBar team.
The course is inclusive of a starter kit with all the equipment you need to start your business.
On the day of the course you will be provided with everything you need to get started.
WHY CHOOSE IBROWBAR EDUCATION
- You receive all the know-how you need to successfully implement the microblading hair-stroke and eyebrow embroidery technique
- Mariam will reveal exclusive techniques she has learned from her many years of training under the world’s leading permanent makeup artists across Japan, Germany and USA.
- Receive world class training guides and most importantly 12 months ongoing support
- Group class sizes are kept intimidate so that Mariam can dedicate one-on-one time to each student
- Confidence knowing you have been taught by an Industry leader
- IBROWBAR Starter Kit valued at $1,500
- Your choice of 1, 2 or 3 days intensive workshops with courses tailored to suit beginners and advanced artists
- Comprehensive Student Manual and Workbook
- Guided practical application on live model
- Intimate classes of 3-5 people max depending on location.
- 12 months ongoing support post course completion
- Certificate of Completion
IBROWBAR Starter Kit:
- 1 x Non-Disposable Hand Tool
- 10 x Disposable Hand Tools
- 30 x Microblading Needles
- 1 x iBrowBar Scissors
- 1 x iBrowBar Brow Pencil
- 5 x Aftercare Soothing Cream
- 5 x Practice Mat
- 7 x Pigments
- 1 x Pack of Microfiber Brushes
- 2 x Disposable Dressing Packs
- 10 x Alcohol Wipes
- 10 x Disposable Pigment Containers
- 1 x Client Forms
- 1 x Aftercare Information Sheet
- Plus More